Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Goldilocks and the 3 Potty Chairs...

There's new trend in our house. Apparently the potty chair in the "child" designated bathroom is too tall, the mini "child" potty chair is too small, but the mommy potty chair is JUUUUST right. 

Each night for the past two weeks I've been awakened at about 4am to the startling sound of tiny feet tearing into my room and straight to the bathroom. After a few moments pass I hear the tiny feet approach as I'm told, "mommy, I just had to use your potty chair." Then the tiny feet quickly pitter-pat back across the house into the darkness. I'm never sure what I'll find in the morning...

While I don't necessarily appreciate the 4am wake-ups, I guess the bright-side of the nightly surprise visits by the Restroom Goldilocks is that at least she is using a potty chair and not a mattress, diaper, or something worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment